Pro Motion Therapy in an independently owned private practice that specializes in orthopedic and post-operative physical therapy.
As a solo PT practice, you will receive consistent care by the same experienced therapist at each visit. Treatment sessions are always one-on-one and provided in a quiet and comfortable setting. If you are seeking post-surgical care and are having difficulty leaving your home, depending on your insurance, I can start your therapy in your home then transition your care to the clinic when you are ready. I offer flexible appointment scheduling and a convenient location.
If you would like more information, please contact Ann at Pro Motion Therapy.
· Post-surgical rehabilitation
· Post- fracture rehabilitation
· Total joint replacement rehabilitation
· Knee, ankle and foot problems
· Shoulder problems
· Back and neck problems
· Sacroiliac joint and hip problems
· Tendinitis and overuse injuries
· Sports injuries
· Work related/ auto accident injuries
· Any movement disorder that interferes with daily activities